Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Story of medusa

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services - story of medusa

Nov/Thu/2017 | Uncategorized

Essay Writer for All Kinds of Papers -
The Story of Medusa - Greek Mythology - YouTube

Nov 09, 2017 Story of medusa, order essay and get it on time -

Medusa - Greek Mythology

Best Sample Essays, Free Research Papers, Dissertation Samples. When I think of story of medusa, myself as a writer I think of air: no matter who or what someone is, one needs it, but its not usually the best quality. Macbeth Scene 2. If the truth be told, my report writing is not first-rate material. Sure, I would like to improve on it, but I have been trying to achieve this goal for years. Although, when I write just for fun, I am able to write creatively and of medusa my words seem to be able to flow easier. In the macbeth scene 2 sixth grade, I remember writing a story about biological and chemical warfare that shocked my mom and my teacher (except for story, the quirky name of the main character, Ken Knee). That particular paper gave me an increased amount of confidence in my writing ability but, over spinelli, the last few years, it has steadily dropped.

I would like to regain my confidence and of medusa write more fluently in all forms of writing. Macbeth Scene 2. Although I do not usually like writing school reports, I do enjoy writing emails and original stories. Of Medusa. For me it is easier for me to write when I am having enjoying myself. On Othello. Usually, when I write reports, I get writers block because I am afraid of my grammar and word usage while when I write stories and e-mails, I am able to write the story of medusa way I talk which enables my words to come out easier and where grow make the paper more enjoyable to read I would like to be able to write my reports with the same amount of fluency and ease as when I type e-mails or create original stories at my house. Story. Most writers experience some form of macbeth scene 2, writers block. Story Of Medusa. In fact, every writer will experience it at time or another. By Anne Bradstreet. For me writers block comes to me in the sense that I find it hard to organize and sort my information. It seems I have too much information to squeeze into of medusa, one paper. Also, it seems when Im writing, I loose my sense of imagination and creativity which is crucial to by jerry writing a report that is enjoyable to the reader. I need to learn how to organize my paper and make the of medusa words vivid in the readers mind.

When I am really into what I am writing, it is easier for me to think and make the words pop right out of the page. Sometimes I find that I do use very many descriptive words in my papers. By Anne. I myself cannot stand to read my paper when nothing flows. I will have to learn how to overcome my writers block and story make my papers more entertaining to read. Recently, I have researched on integrative how to overcome writers block.

Www.essortment.com gives a few reasons on how writers block develops. First, writers block happens when there is no interest in the topic. If one are so uninterested in the topic that one can#8217;t even write about it, why would anyone want to story read it? Secondly, it happens when there is not enough information. How can one write about a topic when there is no more information to write down? Also, one could be too tired to macbeth scene 2 concentrate, which for me, happens all the story of medusa time because usually, I have already been studying the whole day. Finally, they say that ones idea is under-developed.

How can one completely rid of writers block? Www.essortment.com says that it is impossible to completely overcome it but there are a few steps to poetry by anne bradstreet step around it. one can try to avoid writers block by writing everyday and also by free-writing. Maybe a way that I could improve on my report writing is by free-writing more often. I think I will heed to this advice and story of medusa apply it to my writing. Writing is robinson, like air: no matter who or what someone is, they need it, but its not usually the story best quality. Integrative Negotiation. I would like to regain my confidence and write more fluently in all forms of writing. If I can apply those simple steps to overcoming writers block to my papers, I think my report writing will be dramatically improved. Although I am still more comfortable free-writing, I believe I will be able to write my papers more fluently and effective.

Remember , Remember, free essays, sample essays and essay examples on story Effective Writing topics are traced by plagiarism detection systems. All samples online are plagiarized. Don#8217;t download them and submit them as your own paper for school, college or university. Why not to get a 100% original custom essay at PapersMart.net? Would you like to get a free quote? If you need a custom essay on Effective Writing feel free to by jerry spinelli contact our online essay writing company. Our professional academic writers who hold Master#8217;s and of medusa PhD degree will write a 100% non-plagiarized essay, term paper, research paper or dissertation for you. Macbeth Scene 2. Our custom essay service produces high-quality custom essays on any topics and disciplines. Timely delivery and confidentiality guarantee! http://papersmart.net - will write a custom essay, research paper, term paper, thesis or dissertation on any topic and discipline. 100% non-plagiarized papers from professional writers. Affordable prices. http://www.essaylib.com - is place where you can order custom essays, research papers, term papers and dissertations starting from $10/page!

It is one of the best essay helpers available online. http://www.effectivepapers.com - students can buy custom written essays, research papers, term papers, thesis papers, dissertations, proposals, book reports, speeches starting from $12/pg! A lot of story of medusa, students experience difficulties in getting good samples of essays, research papers, dissertations. Actually it's very difficult to find effective and professionally written academic papers online, especially for free. That's why we decided to essay provide college and university students with great sample essays, research paper samples, sample term papers, university dissertation samples and even sample Master's thesis papers on the best writing topics. Best Sample Papers is designed for those who are looking for interesting essay samples, college research paper samples and term paper examples or free dissertation samples on any disciplines. At Best Sample Papers you can find academic paper samples in APA, MLA or Turabian format. Of Medusa. All free sample papers are sorted in categories, tag cloud and situational archives that makes navigation very convenient for any student who need professional paper writing help for free. Anyway, if students want to story of medusa have their academic papers written they can contact the best custom writing services recommended by situational analysis our specilaists and writers. Congratulations! You have successfully installed the Catfish Manager plugin!

Go to the administration panel to of medusa change this text, the options and to set custom CSS to change how the advert looks.

The Legend of Medusa and the Gorgons | Ancient Origins

Story of medusa

Write My Paper For Me -
Perseus & Medusa, The Story of - YouTube

Nov 09, 2017 Story of medusa, buy essay papers here -

The Story of Medusa Video - Hercules - HISTORY com

My New Puppy Paragraph Essays and Research Papers. Travis Butler Professor Mayo English 1301 21 December 2012 My Loyal Companion People think of having a pet as being: frustrating, time . consuming, or even unrewarding, and of medusa I could not disagree more. When you own a pet they become a part of who you are. You find yourself rushing home to macbeth scene 2, see them because you know that no matter what theyll cheer you up. Story! Pets have that ability to make a bad day change into a good day; make that sad moment not seem so unbearable because they are there for you. Audrey Richards , Caitlin , Dog 1071 Words | 3 Pages. My Dear New Puppy It was a lovely winter on Christmas day, while my family got together to open . all the where robinson up, beautifully wrapped gifts with elegant ribbons and sparkling decorations on them, somebody knocked the door. I had a feeling that it would be my boyfriend, and I rushed to see who it was.

Butterflies rushed through my stomach as I opened the of medusa, door; I saw his bright smile and fancy clothes. Where Did Jackie Robinson Up! As soon as I looked down I saw a brown basket wrapped in a yellow cloth on story the top and I was curious what. Cocker Spaniel , Debut albums , Sleep 409 Words | 2 Pages. 102 Argumentative Essay Puppy Mills Very few people can resist the urge to look at essay, puppies inside the windows of pet shops. . Of Medusa! However many people do not look at the puppies and macbeth scene 2 wonder where they came from. If you were to look into their background, a vigorous past would appear. Have you ever looked behind the screens to see how the pet shops gain control of the of medusa, puppies , or what those little guys had to go through to bradstreet, get there?

The inflated prices people pay for the puppies do not relate to the hell. Animal cruelty , Disease , Dog 1939 Words | 6 Pages. 8:00-8:50am ENC1101 Informative Essay Puppy Mills, Be gone! Bulldogs on sale! Yorkie puppies available here! Buy one . and get another puppy half off! Dogs/ puppies in the windows of pet shops are the story of medusa, cutest things ever.

You pay $100, or maybe, even $20 dollars at a pet shop to own a pup. Have you ever wondered where all these cheap puppies for sale in pet stores come from? The answer is that they are bred in environments known as puppy mills. Puppy mills are dog-breeding operations where profit. Animal cruelty , Animal rights , Dog 941 Words | 3 Pages.

Puppy Mills Puppy mills are not only harmful to puppies , but to people too. They are disgusting, . germ-filled and by jerry spinelli abusive places for puppies of all breeds. I am 100% against story of medusa, all puppy mills across the United States. I think they are ridiculous and just cause harm to puppies . There is no need for the things they do to the dogs. Macbeth Scene 2! They force these dogs to breed every time the female is in heat, and once she has reproduced too many times, they will kill them to make room for new dogs. Dog , Dog breed , Dog breeding 739 Words | 3 Pages. ? A proper angle to view puppy love Falling in love before the entrance exam of collage is considered wrong as far as most of the parents . concerned.

Students are even seriously condemned if they are found having a relationship with an opposite sex. Being in love takes students mind off their studying, which is reckoned a main task of their schooling time. Story Of Medusa! In addition, teachers claim that building and maintaining a relationship require a great deal of effort and time, which do a greater damage. American films , Controversies , Controversy 1073 Words | 3 Pages. Page 2 Puppy mills have long been a problem in the United States, specifically the analysis plan, Midwest region. Puppy mill dogs live in story of medusa, . Poetry By Anne Bradstreet! cages 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The dogs only purpose in life is to sit in a cage, constantly producing more puppies to make a profit for story of medusa their owners (Best Friends Network, 2007). The dogs have little to no human interaction. Puppy mills are licensed facilities, which mass-produce puppies for pet stores and/or auctions, and should be banned due to the horrible conditions. Animal rights , Dog , Dog breed 1098 Words | 3 Pages. Personal Writing: My New Life in India Tap . tap . tap . I looked up to see a blurry figure of my . mother tapping a few fingers on my shoulder.

Sorry to wake you up, Rishi, but me and Daddy have something important to tell you. She was not smiling. I got up, now fully awake, wondering what was going on. With my father standing next to her, my mother crossed her arms and, in a tone that I knew could not be argued with, stated, We have decided to move to India permanently. Association football , Boarding school , Boarding schools 767 Words | 3 Pages. Emily Baker English 1101 11:00 A.M. 2 October 2012 Experiencing New York as a Marching Band Member The city lights, attractive sights, . and bustling lifestyles were what I had only seen on integrative television and dreamed of at night. I had only heard stories of this place, always imagining what it would be like to story, live in such a colossal city. Macbeth Scene 2! This was a gift; my chance to do exactly what my mother did her senior year of story of medusa, high school. The people and places I saw, the events and experiences I got to.

English-language films , Family , Manhattan 1264 Words | 3 Pages. Crusades: First Crusade and situational analysis New Paragraph. restore Christian control of the Holy Land were fought over a period of nearly 200 years, between 1095 and story of medusa 1291. There are several reasons for the Crusades, . but the crash by jerry spinelli, importance and relevance of some are debated by scholars even to this day. ( NEW PARAGRAPH ) In the Middle Ages, Christians considered Palestine the story, Holy Land because it was where Jesus had lived and taught. The Arabs had conquered Palestine in the 600s.

Most Arabs were Muslims, but they usually tolerated other religions. Jews and essay Christians. Byzantine Empire , Crusades , Feudalism 1101 Words | 3 Pages. Bill Watts Email: wwatts@butler.edu August 13, 2012 My Awesome New Ride I have a bicycle that turns heads. Just today, . as I was looking for a particular bottle of beer in a shop, with my bike parked outside, a clerk came up to me and said, Thats an story awesome ride, man! And that happens a lot. I dont mean to boast, but my bicycle is even more awesome than most people realize.

The things that draw immediate attention to essay, my bicycle are the light blue and yellow colors and the fenders. Bicycle , Bicycle brake systems , Bicycle fork 2674 Words | 7 Pages. Recently, I began a new journey in my life. I made the decision to go back to story of medusa, school. I chose to begin a family after high . school and put my education on hold. Examples! My children are at the age now where they do not require my undivided attention. This has been a colossal learning experience. I have found it to be extremely challenging, yet incredibly stimulating. I will discuss my preferred learning style and explain how that style connects with my personality traits. I will also discuss my strengths, weaknesses.

Attention , Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder , Learning 1164 Words | 3 Pages. 1 My Shiny New Shoes Lebron James asked himself, do I want to be feared or loved as he ended weeks of of medusa, silence and drama on . Crash By Jerry! Jul 8, 2010 with his ESPN special, The Decision. He revealed that he would be leaving his beloved home of Cleveland to of medusa, join forces with NBA superstars Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh in South Beach, Miami. Where Robinson Grow! The sports world was left in of medusa, disarray as the by jerry spinelli, overwhelming negative response circulated the story of medusa, country. Where Did Jackie Grow! James turned the negative feedback he received from his decision to story, the. LeBron James , Nike, Inc. 1481 Words | 4 Pages. The Horrors of where did jackie robinson, Puppy Mills Gayle Huff COM/150 March 21, 2010 Alison Bonham The Horrors of of medusa, Puppy Mills Molly . is a three-year-old miniature Pomeranian that has been rescued from a puppy mill.

She lived her whole life in a wire cage with others stacked on top of her. Essay! When she was rescued, she weighed four pounds and was covered in feces from the dogs that lived above her. Her hair was matted, her teeth were rotten, and her nails were over grown. Story Of Medusa! She had never felt grass on her feet. 1916 , 1922 , Dog 1585 Words | 4 Pages. Paragraphs represent the basic unit of composition: one idea, one paragraph . However, to present a clear, unified train of . thought to did jackie grow, your readers, you must make sure each paragraph follows the one before it and leads to story of medusa, the one after it through clear, logical transitions. Keep in mind that adequate transitions cannot simply be added to the essay without planning.

Without a good reason for the sequence of crash, your paragraphs , no transition will help you. Transitions can be made with particular words. Adjective , Cod fisheries , Paragraph 709 Words | 4 Pages. Unit 2 Assignment 2: New Technology in My Field Sherri Thomas ITT Technical Institute Strategies for story of medusa the Technical . Poetry! Professional April 17, 2013 Unit 2 Assignment 2: New Technology in My Field The role of the story, Internet in health care information access is rapidly increasing. Many adults with Internet access use it for health-related information and situational analysis questions. Patients show significant interest in accessing their own medical information through the story of medusa, internet and are likely to switch providers. Health , Health care , Health care provider 792 Words | 3 Pages. Pet Shops are a Bad Place to buy Your New Puppy The general public is greatly uninformed about how to find a healthy . Poetry! puppy to bring into their families. Too often they head to a local pet store. That cute little ball of fluff jumping around in story of medusa, the pet store window with a red bow around its neck is the picture of health, or is it?

So Joe Q. Public confidently slaps down a credit card and gathers little Fluffy in his arms and takes him home to see his happy kids play with adorable Fluffy. Macbeth Scene 2! Sadly, Fluffys. Animal rights , Dog , Dogs 931 Words | 3 Pages. Welch 1 Puppy Mills A puppy mill is a large-scale commercial dog breeding operation that places profit over the well being of of medusa, . Essay! its dogs who were very oftenly severely neglected and of medusa acts without regard to macbeth scene 2, responsible breeding practices. Of Medusa! Some puppy mills puppies are sold pet shops.

Usually through a broker or middleman and marketed as young weeks of age (ASPCA). Spinelli! Some puppy mill puppies are sold over of medusa the internet, directly to the public, in by anne bradstreet, newspaper ads, and at story, flea markets. Illnesses are common. Animal rights , Dog , Dog breeding 836 Words | 3 Pages. much. Analysis Marketing Plan! That, and of medusa the fact that Ive grown up always having at integrative, least three. Of Medusa! My family is definitely a dog family; all of us love being around . dogs, and we always have so many and want more and more. Where! Right now, we have 4. Two Yorkshire Terriers, Rambo and Reyna, and of medusa two Sharpei mixes, Cole and Tanner. By Anne Bradstreet! Cole and Tanner are my babies; the loves of of medusa, my life. However, we didnt always have them both.

It was Thanksgiving break when my family decided to get another dog. We looked at countless adoption websites. Brown , Canidae , Dog 1143 Words | 3 Pages. small years old, dancing around the on othello, house, watching The Power Puff Girls and wanting, ever so badly, to be a little superhero. One day, my . mother scooped me up in her arms, breaking my concentration of crime fighting little girls, to story, take a trip to macbeth scene 2, the pound. I was only three so as my small mind wondered, I still couldn't grasp the story of medusa, idea of crash, what a pound was. Story Of Medusa! Still, my loving mother would not speak a word of crash by jerry, what the pound was. I remember toddling through the story, smelly place of poetry by anne, animals big and small thinking. Dog , Pound , Pound-force 1530 Words | 4 Pages.

ion. Despite evidence about inhumane breeding and selling practices, there are still people who . dispute there is of medusa, a problem or that any action is required. My argument is integrative negotiation, that individuals must become knowledgeable about the subject of puppy and kitty mills because action is required by Martinez, 2 individuals to end the abuses. Puppy and story kitty mills exist, they are harmful to innocent animals, and without activism and intervention prompted by crash by jerry spinelli, individuals, these practices will continue. . Animal control officer , Animal cruelty , Animal rights 1790 Words | 7 Pages. ?Sample Research Paper Paragraph At this point in of medusa, your research, you should already have in where grow, mind the questions that you want to answer in your . research paper. Of Medusa! For example, if I were writing a research paper on cloning, I might want to answer these questions: 1) Why are people so afraid of on othello, genetic research and cloning? And 2) Why should genetic research and cloning research be allowed to progress? (You must take a clear stance on whatever issue you choose to write about.) In answering those questions.

Fear , Greek loanwords , Mainstream 770 Words | 2 Pages. form of story of medusa, insurance, will not only help individuals be able to seek proper medical treatment when deemed necessary but will also decrease the number of lives . that are lost each year due to the lack of, or amount of inadequate care. Within my vision of a new health care system, I believe that individuals should be allowed the right to choose their own care provider. I also believe that the situational analysis, care provider selected should only be paid on the performance of the care that is issued not the quantity. Health care , Health care in story, the United States , Health economics 1231 Words | 3 Pages. Tiffany Baldeo MWF 8:00-8:50am ENC1101 Informative Essay Puppy Mills, Be gone! Bulldogs on sale!

Yorkie puppies . Crash Spinelli! available here! Have you ever wondered where all these cheap puppies for sale in pet stores come from? The answer is that they are produced in of medusa, factory-like environments known as puppy mills. Macbeth Scene 2! Puppy mills are large-scale dog breeding operations where profit is given priority over the well-being of the dogs. Puppy mills treat dogs like products, not living beings, and usually house.

Animal cruelty , Animal rights , Dog 913 Words | 3 Pages. ?The Puppy Mill Plague The breeding and living conditions in of medusa, puppy mills are ethically wrong, and stronger legislation is . needed to ensure the where did jackie robinson grow, protection of story, dogs that are being bred and raised for human companionship. Dogs are bred at a greater frequency than they naturally should be, which creates health problems for both the mothers and their offspring. Housing conditions at puppy mills are almost unilaterally overcrowded, and macbeth scene 2 dogs may live outdoors entirely exposed to the elements. Dogs that.

Dog , Dog breeding , Dogs 1034 Words | 3 Pages. 1.) What is a paragraph ? Etymology: From the greek word paragraphos which means, line used to mark change of persons in story, a dialogue, . from paragraphein to essay, write alongside, from para- + graphein to write. * A Paragraph is a distinct section of a piece of of medusa, writing, usually dealing with a single theme and did jackie up indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering. * A collection of related sentences dealing with one topic. 2.) What is of medusa, overloaded paragraphing? * Overloaded paragraphing. Phrase , Sentence , The Reader 967 Words | 4 Pages. into the by anne bradstreet, pet store and seeing all of the cute puppies in of medusa, the window. On Othello! What many people do not think about is how much those . puppies have gone through in their short period of life. That one dog that you see in the window was born from a mother who has had a litter of puppies every time she came into heat since the age of one year old. Of Medusa! That one puppy has been around hundreds of howling and barking dogs since the moment they could first hear. That one puppy may not have been fed for bradstreet weeks before entering.

Dog , Dogs , Humane Society of the United States 1532 Words | 4 Pages. Developing Unified and Coherent Paragraphs A paragraph is story of medusa, unified when every sentence develops the point made in the topic . sentence. It must have a single focus and it must contain no irrelevant facts. Spinelli! Every sentence must contribute to the paragraph by explaining, exemplifying, or expanding the story, topic sentence. In order to determine whether a paragraph is where grow up, well developed or not, ask yourself: What main point am I trying to convey here? (Topic sentence) and then Does every sentence clearly relate. Predicate , Question , Sentence 1676 Words | 5 Pages. My Problems as a New College Student.

My problems as a new college student I have a few faint memories of the story, fear I faced my first day of . kindergarten. I remember my first day of essay on othello, sixth grade because it was the of medusa, first time I had ever been to essay, catholic school. It took some time getting used to story, learning religion as a regular school subject. The following year I started junior high school and that was also filled with new problems. I had more teachers, a locker, and one of the biggest obstacles for where did jackie robinson up me was the showers. Two years later. High school 1067 Words | 3 Pages.

Humility: Paragraph and Central Idea. 121; Writing Project 1 5 October, 2011 WC: 757 Decisions Humility is a puzzling concept. Being aware of my own shortcomings, accepting . myself for who I am and for who I am not. Realizing that I am the only person who is there for me all of the story of medusa, time. Im my own worst enemy. Where! Im my own best friend. I have spent my entire life putting everyone else first. Story Of Medusa! Sacrificing my own wants and needs to poetry by anne bradstreet, accommodate those I love and even those who I felt the story of medusa, slightest affection for. I am responsible. Family , Paragraph , The MLA Style Manual 1383 Words | 6 Pages.

Manual On Paragraph Writing For Students. ?IV. WRITING A PARAGRAPH Compiled by B.Jolamanova 1. DEFINITION/DIFFERENTIATION A paragraph is integrative negotiation, a basic unit of organization . in writing in story of medusa, which a group of related sentences develops one main idea. Crash By Jerry! Such sentences are usually linked by logical connectives. Story Of Medusa! A paragraph can be as short as one sentence or as long as ten sentences.

The paragraph should be long enough to develop the main idea clearly. A paragraph may stand by itself (i.e. to answer a test question). A paragraph may also be one part. Form of the Good , Paragraph , Writing 1986 Words | 7 Pages. ILLUSTRATION PARAGRAPH FINAL TEMPLATE Step 5: Illustration Paragraph Final Draft Directions: Turn off the on othello, Track Changes . Of Medusa! feature. Negotiation Examples! Copy and paste your edited draft. Highlight it and choose Accept Changes if the document does not automatically make the changes for you.

Save the changes to this document. Then use the link provided in Blackboard to submit that document to your instructor. The instructor should then be able to of medusa, see the entire process you took to create your final draft Many college. Education , Ethics , Homework help service 781 Words | 4 Pages. Hello Thanks for the mail in regards to my Yorkshire terrier puppies which i am giving out for poetry by anne adoption to any loving and . Story Of Medusa! caring home. i still have 2 left, both puppies left are ready to go to by jerry spinelli, any pet loving home.My angels are called Kiki(male) and Tina(female)They are little babies every heart of any family will desire.Thy,ll come along with health documents like. AKC registration papers, champion bloodlines,travel crates with toys and a year guarantee including a hand book on how to raise.

American films , Dog , Love 524 Words | 2 Pages. Paragraph Practice Homework Assignment: A Special Holiday Memory. Paragraph Practice Homework Assignment A Special Holiday Memory Think about all of the holidays that you celebrate with your family . and of medusa friends. Crash Spinelli! No matter what holidays you celebrate throughout the year, you probably have many special memories of certain holidays. Choose ONE holiday you celebrate and ONE special memory from that holiday for this assignment. For this assignment, you will write at least TWO paragraphs . In your first paragraph , describe the holiday about which you. Fireworks , New Year , New Year's Day 1401 Words | 6 Pages. against him had to die because he was worried that they would overthrow him.

Therefore, he passed a law that suspects could no longer have a lawyer or call . Story! witnesses and crash the judges would only choose between death or acquittal[Evil Masters pg115]. This new law that was designed to of medusa, speed up the trials caused many innocent people to lose their life because the convicts were not allowed to have any witnesses or lawyers to defend them ,in addition the decision was made by the judges intuitions. As the Sans-Culottes. Committee of Public Safety , French Revolution , Georges Danton 1063 Words | 3 Pages. able to gain a voice her self. Your Mouth is Lovely was based on the Russian Revolution in the 1900s, a time period where women had limited rights . and essentially no voice in society. Integrative Negotiation! The narrator in the story was moving in with her new mother, Tsila, who deemed all mothers [to be] unfaithful to their daughters (Richler 263). Of Medusa! Tsila tells the narrator that Lipsa, her former caregiver, was unfaithful to her, but wants to teach her truth.

The lies the mothers tell their daughters. Fiction , Human voice , Ignore all rules 435 Words | 3 Pages. for them. Situational Marketing! But Miep brings bad news , which she tells only the story, Franks, that the poetry bradstreet, van Daans' apartment has been ransacked and all their property . confiscated. Of Medusa! Also another person arrives to stay at the annex, a dentist called Mr Dussel, who will sleep in by anne, Margot's bed. 7 January[edit] It is now November 1942. The routine in of medusa, the rear annex is now well established - as are the squabbles. Otto is shocked to discover that the building has had to be sold. They fear that the new owner will demand access to the. Anne Frank , Fritz Pfeffer , Margot Frank 1328 Words | 4 Pages. PATTERNS OF PARAGRAPH DEVELOPMENT 1) Narrative - An account of negotiation examples, a sequence of events, usually in chronological order.

Example : The . barber was cutting our hair, and our eyes were closed--as they are so likely to be. . Story Of Medusa! . . Deep in integrative negotiation examples, a world of our own, he heard, from far away, a voice saying goodbye. It was a customer of the shop, leaving. Story Of Medusa! 'Goodbye,' he said to the barbers. 'Goodbye,' echoed the barbers. And without ever returning to consciousness, or opening our eyes, or thinking, we joined in. Chronology , Friendship , High school 1169 Words | 4 Pages. OUTLINE TITLE: From Dreams to Goals I. INTRODUCTION: ( paragraph 1) A. Hook: Goals? What have some of yours been lately: getting the newest BMW . car, sinking for negotiation examples a big two story house with an elevator as your stairs, or maybe you dreamed of of medusa, walking on Mars and talking to the aliens? B. Connecting Information: Having goals is the macbeth scene 2, best way to achieve success in of medusa, life. Goals are the on othello, building blocks to a happy and prosperous life. Story Of Medusa! C. Thesis Statement: Over my lifetime I would like to achieve many things but. Accountant , Army National Guard , Need 819 Words | 5 Pages. Classification of Paragraph A paragraph has nine classifications.

Each of these paragraphs has its own . characteristics. Narrative paragraphs are usually written in by anne, a chronological order. Story! It reveals what a reader should learn from a particular story. The narrative makes the reader more involved, helps an idea get across or feels emotionally about plan, it. Story! It needs to explain who is in the story, tell what is happening and when it happened. Integrative Negotiation Examples! The topic sentence should be clear so that the reader knows. Alarm clock , Clock , Paragraph 1805 Words | 5 Pages. ?Jazmyne Turner Lydia Gwyn English 111 N4 February 12th, 2015 Dr.

Crumpler motivated to change my career goal into becoming a biomedical . technologist Dr. Story! Crumpler motivated me to change my career goal into becoming a biomedical technologist. It all started when was reading an article online for a black history story for a program at my church on someone famous from the past. So I decided to do some research about Dr. Rebecca Crumpler. I found an article about Dr. Negotiation Examples! Crumpler. Story Of Medusa! Although I could had have. African American , Black people , Rebecca Lee Crumpler 1244 Words | 6 Pages. Prep for - Writing Sentences Paragraphs.

Background Youve applied for a specific job in your field of study. The Human Resources Department arranges an interview and tells you to bring with you . a polished piece of writing for them to evaluate your writing skills. The paragraph must describe one particular experience youve had that inspired you or guided you to choose the type of position for crash by jerry which you applied. Your audience is your potential employer and your purpose is to of medusa, show you have thought carefully about crash spinelli, what and/or. Applied linguistics , Dyslexia , Reading 696 Words | 3 Pages. Five Paragraph Essay Outline Teachers can use these steps to teach students how to story, write a great five paragraph essay by using . Crash! outlines and properly organizing thoughts, topics, and details. These directions are written for students to follow when choosing a topic, creating a basic outline, and story writing the essay. Read more: http://www.brighthub.com/education/k-12/articles/2999.aspx#ixzz0lQaL6vBg Step 1 - Choose a Good Topic When writing an essay, it is important to choose a topic that. American way , Argument , Creative writing 1841 Words | 6 Pages. My Progress in Writing As a non-native speaker who immigrated to the U.S. two years ago, English is crash spinelli, a big obstacle for me in communication. I . Of Medusa! have had many difficult times speaking and understanding English when talking to situational analysis plan, others.

Writing an essay was almost impossible for me to think of. Realizing how difficult it was to experience these linguistic difficulties, I then decided to go back to of medusa, school to improve my English skills. Therefore, English became especially essential for me to succeed in. Academia , Essay , Essay mill 1183 Words | 3 Pages. in taking care of a puppy . In my opinion, puppies are so cute and playful. Macbeth Scene 2! One thing about puppies is . that they turn into dogs. When caring for of medusa a puppy you have to be very careful and gentle. Puppies are very fragile and have to negotiation examples, be handled with care. I will explain the story, things that you must do in caring for a puppy . The first thing when taking care of a puppy is that you need to choose what kind of puppy you want to have. Your parents will help you to decide what kind of puppy is best suited for. Dog , Eating , Love 958 Words | 3 Pages.

and told the essay, barber I wanted my hair cut short. He cut my hair and I went home. When I got home, my mother told me . my head looked crooked. Of Medusa! The barber had not bothered to make sure that the left and right sides were trimmed to the same length. When my hair grew back, I asked friends to recommend a good barber shop that charged reasonable prices. The barber they recommended was very careful and made sure my hair looked good before saying he was finished. When I got home, my mother said I looked great. Anger , Chocolate , Facebook 2599 Words | 5 Pages. One nice hot sunny day, I was busy watching TV with my beloved family members where I heard my fon ringing and I ran to get up . the by jerry spinelli, fon ,HELLO! ! ! Yes anna hru? Yeah Im fine. . . . Story! . . . actually I have a dog with me and do you want to have it as your pet? With lots of macbeth scene 2, excitement and happiness I answered yes to without thinking where to story of medusa, keep it and how to take care.

But wait. What breed is that dog? What color? , male or female?, big or small, naughty or good?, tall or short?, and he answered. Dog , Dog breed , Dog health 3104 Words | 7 Pages. learned to did jackie up, hope and dream about story, what the future holds for us. I know I have, and all these past years all I've done is by jerry, think about what I want to be when i . grow up, who my family is and where I will live. I've been filling my head with a fantasy of being a rich girl living in New York. So, I subconsciously created a blueprint in my mind of my future, and it gives me an immense pleasure to share it with all of of medusa, you. So here it goes. Ever since we could talk our parents have always asked us one question what. Doctor of Medicine , Lasker Award , Medical education 1388 Words | 4 Pages.

So you are in the market for a family dog, adopting a puppy can get very frustrating and over-whelming. There are many things to consider when . looking for a dog. One choice to where did jackie robinson grow up, start with would be adopting a puppy or adopting an older dog, which would best suite your families lifestyle. Many people with careers, families, and hobbies do not have time to train a puppy and they forget to take that into consideration upon story of medusa, purchasing. I suggest adopting an older dog is the wisest choice considering they.

Animal shelter , Dog , Dog licence 890 Words | 3 Pages. Puppy Factories Tara Walters 1019HUM Foundations of Academic Writing Final Essay Griffith University . Every year hundreds of thousands of puppies are brought into the world by mass-breeding operations called puppy factories (also called puppy mills). These factories provide most of the puppies sold in pet stores, so they continue to be highly profitable and robinson grow flourish. Here, dogs are housed in deprived conditions, mainly for breeding stock. Assistance dog , Dog , Feral 1686 Words | 5 Pages. Obstacles in of medusa, My Path of a Higher Education.

Obstacles in My Path to where did jackie robinson, Higher Education Outline I. Thesis: Spiritually burdened by a marriage with drugs, alcohol, and drama, I failed . to achieve a higher education. II. Story! Topic Sentence 1: Graduation to high school brought about new activities with a new group of friends and poetry by anne bradstreet enemies. Example a: Introduction to marijuana. Example b: The third and story of medusa fourth time. Example c: More excuses. III. Topic Sentence 2: Greatly depending on my will-power, I set goals to examples, never use drugsregardless. College , Education , High school 1371 Words | 4 Pages. Julia Brookhart OWE 2 Dr.

Grewell 2/5/2011 The Cruelty of story, Puppy Mills in the United States Companion animals bring such joy and wonder . into our lives. What can be more exciting than sharing your life with a young puppy as it grows; watching it develop its own personality, and experiencing the unconditional love that is marketing, given by of medusa, our furry, four-legged friends? As any devoted pet owner can tell you, proper care and nutrition can help establish a foundation of good health and help ensure a long. Animal rights , Animal welfare , Breed 1558 Words | 5 Pages. Function of the macbeth scene 2, Introductory Paragraph.

?Name: Date: Class: One Sentence at a Time Analytical Essay Organizer Essential Question of the assignment: Introductory . Paragraph : 1. Introductory sentence that grabs your attention: a bold, somewhat broad statement that will draw the reader into your topic, and story its relation to the text. On Othello! What can you pose that will peak the interest of story, your reader? Ex: Throughout time the media typically portrays various lovers desired paths to integrative negotiation, happily ever after which. A Midsummer Night's Dream , Communication design , Graphic design 1210 Words | 5 Pages. PART A: OUTLINE: I. DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY: Outline: Introduction: Holiday celebrations are often a very fun and festive time with my family. . Story! One such holiday is Tet holiday of year. Many families have fun days filled with love, gift sharing, eating, fun times and crash laughs.

In my family the story of medusa, entire family gathers at my grandparents home. Body paragraph : Decoration: - Outside: + Lights + Flowers + Parallel sentences . Family , Grandparent , Ho Chi Minh 830 Words | 4 Pages. Types of where robinson, Paragraphs Types of Paragraphs There are three main types of paragraphs : 1. Of Medusa! Narrative 2. Where Robinson Grow Up! Descriptive . 3. Expository The Narrative Paragraph This type of paragraph describes one primary topic and narrates or tells its story This topic usually involves one main event, adventure, scene, or happening. Tips for Writing a Narrative Paragraph : 1. Start with a topic sentence that grabs the reader's attention. 2. Story! Write events in the order in which they occurred.

3. Use plenty of interesting. Adjective , Cost , Paragraph 702 Words | 18 Pages. Gabriela J. Bachman Professor Lathrop Writing 1 19 October, 2009 New Years at Home As I described in by anne, essay one, New Years . for my family is story of medusa, a very important event and poetry by anne we celebrate it with a number of activities based in superstition. According to story, Wikipedia (1) superstition is defined as a credulous belief, not based on integrative examples reason. Story Of Medusa! The word is commonly applied to beliefs and practices surrounding luck, prophecy and spiritual beings, particularly the irrational belief that future events can be. Chinese New Year , Family , Fireworks 1133 Words | 3 Pages. A Reflective Report on My News Bulletin Video.

?INTRODUCTION As part of my final year I have been asked to bradstreet, work out my coursework two project for the module New . Media aim at creating a News Bulletin/Flash for a fictitious news agency comprised of filming of story, a scene with audio using a suitable camera that will culminate in the production of a unified single one minute News video. The project also acquired me to design a storyboard to grow, break the story into different scenes which will save me time while filming, after then use my previous knowledge. Adobe After Effects , Adobe Systems , Application software 1283 Words | 4 Pages. Puppy Mills in America: The Need for Stricter Federal Laws Laura Wesley Marygrove College Abstract: This paper explores the existence and . legislation of of medusa, puppy mills in the United States at both the state and federal levels. The extent of the problem is discussed, along with a brief history of the situational analysis plan, Animal Welfare Act and story animal advocacy efforts in effect today. Causes and consequences of the commercial dog breeding industry are presented and situational analysis marketing examined, leading up to a proposed solution to regulating. Animal cruelty , Animal rights , Animal welfare 2515 Words | 7 Pages. aware of them since the time they got in story of medusa, line.

4 They make faces, roll their eyes, and look at their watches every ten seconds. Crash Spinelli! What do they expect? This is . Of Medusa! Wal-Mart; there are always lines. 3 The third kind is crash spinelli, really my least favorite: suspicious customers who watch my every move as if my goal in life is to overcharge them. 4 They turn the monitor so they can see every price, but thats not enough. 4 After looking at the price there, they lean over the counter toward me and of medusa look at what price comes. Biological classification , Juice , William Bligh 935 Words | 3 Pages.

Compare: Sibling and on othello Body Paragraph. Compare and Contrast Essay Topic: My sister and I It has been said that many siblings are very similar; However my sister and I . Story! are nothing alike we are actually very different. When two people have the same blood type and genotype is macbeth scene 2, not insured that you will be exactly the of medusa, same. Having same parents increases the chances of having the same genes though. Macbeth Scene 2! All Siblings have various behaviors and personalities that make them dissimilar.

Siblings have a genetic and physical closeness that connect.

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Medusa - Wikipedia

Nov 09, 2017 Story of medusa, you can now order essay assistance from real academics -

The Story of Medusa and Athena - YouTube

Muskblog: Making the Internet better since 1995. After my recent post about story of medusa spreadsheets Ive given away online, I got asked if I ever made a general new business planning Excel spreadsheet. I said not exactly and gave some excuses why ultimately you need to build a custom spreadsheet as every business is just a little bit different and has different drivers and models, but I have built spreadsheets that do quick estimates and marketing plan projections, so extending those or combining those or using one of those as a basis might be possible Other people have attempted this and the biggest problem is including just the right amount of detail . Some spreadsheets are too big and complicated and only the person who made it can explain how it works. Other examples you find online or in a book are too simplistic and dont provide all the answers to your questions, or the story questions being asked by potential investors. I tried to on othello, strike a balance having done many financial projections and story of medusa more importantly having had to essay on othello, explain my projections to story, people of varying levels of situational analysis, financial sophistication and from different backgrounds. I still have a few ideas to story, improve it further, but I think the crash by jerry bugs are all worked out so I decided to let some more people poke at it. One of the biggest shortcomings of spreadsheets you download online is lack of instructions or explanations on how they work. Before I entered a single number, I thought out what data I wanted to present, how many tabs I would need, and story I wrote instructions on how the spreadsheet works. Integrative Negotiation Examples? As I worked on the spreadsheet I updated and improved the instructions in the hopes that people wouldnt need to look at formulas inside of cells to understand.

Those that want to dig deeper or modify the spreadsheet, of course have that option. I ask that you not take credit for my original work, nor resell it commercially. It is intended to help first time entrepreneurs, not would-be consultants who rip off unemployed bloggers. This spreadsheet allows for the quick creation of financial projections and financial statements when planning a entrepreneurial venture. It is story of medusa, designed to be as general as possible but may not prove suitable for all businesses, particularly those with complicated financial structures or irregular revenue. The spreadsheet assumes you buy all equipment needed.

The spreadsheet defaults to 100% debt financing, a mix of debt and negotiation examples equity financing is of medusa, also possible. Marketing Plan? No depreciation or amortization expenses are calculated and a simple flat tax rate is assumed, with funds for taxes being set aside as taxable income is earned. Fill out the story Questionnaire tab. All boxes in light blue should be filled out first. I recommend you raise slightly more capital than you need. Next complete the financing and sales estimate section. Do not forget to include the tax rate.

Next I recommend you select Save as from the File menu and make a copy of this spreadsheet. I recommend you modify the copy not the by anne original. Unless you are confident in your Excel skills and business planning expertise I recommend you skip the Master Control tab. Story Of Medusa? If you must meddle, adjust the orange cells only. The Answers tab contains the most useful information when planning a business including estimates of: startup costs, monthly debt payment, revenue, break even sales, and integrative negotiation average monthly pre-tax income. The Projections tab contains revenue, income, and cost projections for three years. Story Of Medusa? Do not modify this tab unless you know what youre doing. The Balance Sheet is prepared in macbeth scene 2, accordance with IFRS. The Income Statement is prepared in accordance with IFRS. The Statement of Cash Flow is prepared in accordance with IFRS. The Valuation tab attempts to story, value the poetry bradstreet proposed business using the story of medusa venture capital method and crash by jerry the discounted cash flow method.

Y1 Bookkeeping tab is used to double check math and story presents data in a slightly different manner, than previous tabs. I gave a lot of poetry bradstreet, thought as to what to include but also what to leave out when building this spreadsheet and of medusa previously when building similar spreadsheets for integrative examples the So You Want To Open A Brew Pub series of blog posts. This spreadsheet goes further as it produces three years of of medusa, projections as well as a hopefully passable: Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and analysis marketing Statement of Cash Flows. I tried to follow IFRS standards, but Im not an accountant . However by taking the time to estimate your business costs and filling in 28 cells on the Questionnaire tab you should get some useful numbers and information. I did anticipate certain questions so I will attempt to answer them: Why IFRS? Well Im not American but in reality for story most startups in their first fiscal year they are unlikely to go public or engage in any accounting shenanigans. It should be easy to covert to analysis plan, U.S. GAAP or change to a different currency symbol.

I didnt spend a lot of time on cosmetics. Of Medusa? Taxes are assumed to be a simple flat tax rate. Startups should be more concerned with their cash position than tax reduction strategies. My projections focus on pre-tax income, but I also decided to deduct tax as a cash expenses as taxable income is earned. This is considered conservative. Depreciation and Amortization I deliberately left out. Not every startup buys a lot of equipment. Not all equipment is depreciated at the same rate. Estimating useful life and salvage value isnt for beginners. Both are non-cash expenses, it is just simpler to leave out. Equipment Leasing is integrative negotiation examples, very common in of medusa, many businesses across many industries.

Unfortunately it is up, more difficult to account for than simply purchasing equipment. Leasing from multiple vendors likely means dealing with different terms and rates. The easiest way to include leasing costs is to lump them in of medusa, as miscellaneous monthly expenses, but to crash, do it correctly would require modifying more than just a single tab or cell. Seasonal Revenue is also very common and something Ive had to account for story in many business plans. Modifying row 4 in the Projections tab can easily model seasonal sales. Everything else should still just work. Exponential Growth is what many business plans predict, but isnt that common. This spreadsheet has a simple month over month linear growth model. Modifying row 4 of the Projections tab or each monthly sales figure will produce a hockey stick shaped graph with a certain amount of macbeth scene 2, trial and story error. Inventory, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable are assumed to be perfectly managed, every order filled and paid for with cash immediately. This is of course unrealistic but it is the easiest to model and explain.

Startup Financial Model complete with Excel spreadsheet, definitely aimed at IT startups seeking venture capital. Various articles and advice from Michael Volker. Taylor Davidson sells spreadsheets for entrepreneurs and teaches courses in financial modeling. Analyzing Financial Statements by Fred Wilson. A collection of links and advice on integrative negotiation, building financial models for startups. This entry was originaly posted on July 23rd, 2012 , it was last edited on January 29th, 2017 and is filed under: Entrepreneurship, Finance and tagged: Business Plan, Excel, Spreadsheet. Well done mate! Stay positive you can do it! Thank you!

Im a newbie entrepreneur, and this is just what I need Thank you thank you thank you. Good luck! It takes more than a spreadsheet to start a business. Let me know when youre closer to opening. Id like to download the Excel spreadsheet for planning a new business but I cant seem to access it. Story Of Medusa? when I click on the link that indicates download spreadsheet now it looks like the spreadsheet is corrupted. It downloads fine. I just tried it. The spreadsheet is integrative, most definitely not corrupted. It gets downloaded successfully almost every day. It is a .xslx file so you need a newer version of Excel to open it, but not necessarily the latest one. i tried to open the file, but it only show the cashflow statement page which excel version do i need to open it.

It downloads and opens fine. It is a .xlsx file so you need a version of Microsoft Excel created in the last 7 years. To switch tabs just click on the tabs at the bottom. Hi Andrew. I recently found your site and have downloaded your Business Planning Worksheet and Venture Capital Calculation worksheet to story, help construct my financials for a new business and discussing terms with funding sources. Crash By Jerry? Thank you for the very helpful tools. I am a little rusty with my finance, so while Im trying to use the two together, I have a few questions if you would be so kind to help me with:

1a. In the DCF method, the Residual is the discounted (by equity target) perpetuity value, where perpetuity value = the annuity value (net income for of medusa the last year of projections) / interest rate, is this correct? 1b. This leaves me confused about the use of the Capitalization Rate in the Residual equation. Integrative Examples? Ive researched it a bit and it appears to story, be typically used as something similar to essay on othello, rental yield, mostly applicable to of medusa, real estate. Isnt cost of capital or equity hurdle rate typically used, or is this purely a preference? 2. In the Venture Capitalization Valuation Method, is the examples Percentage of Market Captured only story of medusa, relevant to the projection period, or does this extend further out? Thanks again for the tools and advice. These are a lot harder questions than the spreadsheet wont download and how I dont know how to change tabs Your questions are also both to do with a Spreadsheet not downloadable directly from integrative negotiation examples, this blog post that I made on Friday November 17th 2006, that is of medusa, practically an eternity ago in grow, the blogosphere. Residual value is the lump sum value of all future earnings.

The DCF worksheet uses the PV formula built into Excel and of medusa discounts earnings back one year at a time. Then at macbeth scene 2 the end in my macro/VBA code I do this: residualValue = (netIncome / capitalizationRate) / Application.WorksheetFunction.Power((1 + rate), exitYear) netIncome is defined as: marketSize * growthRate * (1 operatingMargin) So residual value is an story, estimate of poetry by anne, future Net Income based on market size, growth rate, and operating margin, divided by the capitalization rate then the whole thing is discounted back. Of Medusa? It is a pretty standard calculation, made spiffier by the use of VBA macros. Using capitalization rate may have been a bit of laziness or it may just be that certain terms are used interchangeably. You need a cost of capital or a discount rate number, I wanted it do be different from the desired IRR number, perhaps I chose the wrong term.

Venture Capitalists want big returns so they use large discount rates, IRR numbers, hurdle rates etc. Sometimes the analysis marketing plan jargon gets overwhelming especially if youve been away from it for a while, such as 7 years since I made this spreadsheet. Perhaps I should have chosen hurdle rate as my label instead of capitalization rate, but according to the Wikipedia I think I used the right term and of medusa the right calculation: There pretty good spreadsheets, if people are still using them 7 years later. Macbeth Scene 2? Basically you do a detailed estimate of story, discounted cash flow for X years then after X you know your estimates are getting more and more difficult to robinson grow, justify so you sum up everything in one number and you use an story, estimated capitalization rate to determine this final number. Negotiation Examples? It is estimates on top of estimates, being able to justify them standing in front of an story of medusa, audience is important. Percentage of Market Captured is did jackie robinson grow up, very much key to the classic VC method of valuation. After I made this spreadsheet I made two more which allow for no income for a period of months and allow for market size to of medusa, change over time. The VC method is relatively quick and dirty, again youre taking a complicated business proposal and trying to assign it a single numerical value. VCs always need an exit. So in bradstreet, X years they figure they can get an exit, in the Xth year they figure the company will have so much of the market and they estimate the market will be so big.

They also have to of medusa, estimate operating costs based on the business plan / pitch deck. This number is called Terminal Net Income and it is on essay, the worksheet labeled WorkArea. Once you have the Terminal Net Income you can calculate the Terminal Value which is Terminal Net Income over a comparable P/E, sometimes a publicly traded companys P/E is used, sometimes it is difficult to get the an accurate P/E ratio for a company that doesnt yet exist in a market that hasnt been proven. Once you have the Terminal Value you discount it back X years using the story desired IRR which is often a large number as VCs need home runs, you can earn 3 to 10% more safely in the public stocks and bonds market, venture capital is generally considered a riskier investment so investors demand a higher return than they can get in bonds and stocks. It is macbeth scene 2, possible after the exit the company will go on story, to be an macbeth scene 2, even bigger success like YouTube or it is possible after the exit the company will lose market share like MySpace. Of Medusa? In both cases the VCs and crash by jerry spinelli founders and other early investors profited handsomely. Story? YouTube was started and examples sold to Google without ever generating much cashflow. It went from being a few person operation above a pizzeria to being one of the of medusa most visited websites on the Internet and the defacto standard for sharing short 1-5 minute video clips online. With Googles search and ad network they could monetize it, as an independent entity it burned through a lot of cash paying for all the bandwidth. Obviously VCs and founders would like to poetry, see their companies become lasting successes, but after the successful exit, the VC is less involved and moves on story, to their next investment.

Timing the sale (exit) is where robinson grow up, very important in venture capital. I hope this answers your questions. Very helpful indeed, thank you! great work thank you. Im glad you found it useful. Many Thanks for your work..I mean these file. Posts on Muskblog Andrew Muskie McKay comments not necessarily so. CFA Institute does not endorse, promote or warrant the accuracy or quality of of medusa, Muskblog.

CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.

Buying essays online -
The Story of Medusa Video - Hercules - HISTORY com

Nov 09, 2017 Story of medusa, write my essay -

Perseus & Medusa, The Story of - YouTube

2011 Japanese Earthquake and story of medusa, Tsunami - causes and effects. Extracts from this document. 2011 Japanese Earthquake and situational marketing plan, Tsunami At 14:46 (local time) on of medusa 11 March 2011 magnitude 9.0 earthquake struck 70km off the coast of Japan. The epicentre of the quake was 32km down with the main shock lasting for over five minutes. Due to the intensity of the earthquake, it was felt across almost the whole of Japan, being the integrative examples most powerful earthquake to ever hit Japan. Of Medusa! Also, the fact that such a large earthquake happened at sea meant a devastating tsunami ensued. Causes Due to Japan lying on the boundary between two major plates (Eurasian and Pacific), it receives earthquakes quite frequently. This specific earthquake was caused when the Eurasian plate is dragged down by macbeth scene 2 the Pacific plate until the pressure is too great and the plate 'unzips'. Of Medusa! . read more.

All of bradstreet, Japan's ports were closed. Immediate power outages in Tokyo and of medusa, eight other areas reportedly affected some 4 million homes. All 18 Mitsubishi F-2 fighter jets of the Matsushima Air Field were destroyed at a cost of $1 billion dollars. Essay On Othello! One of the biggest reported impacts happened at the Fukushima I nuclear power plant. Although the reactors shut down automatically when the story of medusa earthquake struck, the resultant tsunami disabled emergency generators required to cool the reactors. This allowed the control rods inside the reactor to melt which nuclear meltdowns inside three of the reactors. The IAEA has rated the events at level 7, the same as Chernobyl, and the highest on the scale - meaning that there is a major release of radioactive material with widespread health and environmental effects. . read more.

In response to the nuclear disaster at analysis, Fukushima I, a nuclear exclusion zone was created and anyone within 20 km of the plant was ordered to leave and anyone within 30 km was urged at first to stay indoors and of medusa, later evacuated. Recovery Following the essay on othello earthquake, the story Japanese stock market plummeted and spinelli, many companies lost thousands of Yen due the disaster. The stock market has recovered however many smaller businesses haven't. Already, many places affected by the tsunami are being recovered and rebuilt. The town of Rikuzentakata, which was hit extremely hard, started having rubble cleared away in September but no sign of story of medusa, reconstruction has begun yet. The exclusion zone surrounding the power plant has started to be reduced and restrictions on residents living between 20-30 km of the plant have been eased but not completely lifted. ?? ?? ?? ?? Thomas Aird . read more.

This student written piece of work is one of many that can be found in on othello our GCSE Physical Geography section. Start learning 29% faster today 150,000+ documents available Just £6.99 a month. Join over story of medusa 1.2 million students every month Accelerate your learning by 29% Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month. Related GCSE Physical Geography essays. Kobe Earthquake - causes and effects. The Kobe earthquake is a oceanic-continental convergence plate movement (figure 1 on the side shows different plate movement). Compared to a continental-continental convergence plate movement, the environment effects are more noticeable in a continental-continental convergence plate movement.

However there has not been a continental-continental convergence plate movement for on othello, several centuries. Lateral spreading was found to be responsible for the lateral ground movement of 2-3m in the region resulting in structural damage especially to the port side buildings and walls. The damage inflicted by this resulted in the majority of the port shutting down Primary effects: * Violent shaking of the. Should the story coast between Overstrand and Sheringham be protected at any cost, or should . A square grid map was provided and we made references (letters) on this map to spinelli, indicate what we saw. What data to collect? The data collected was related to the area, for example if it was a residential area, we would write R on story the square grid or if we. Did Jackie Up! Areas of Volcanic and earthquake activity. In an upstream area the land is only useful for hill sheep farming as it is of medusa too steep for crop farming. Further downstream the river widens and this is where the greatest discharge is, velocity is highest, and the cross sectional area is at its widest, so the river has potential to interfere with human activity.

Deforestation: Causes and Solutions. Dams - There plans to build 73 dams to supply vital hydro-electrical power. The reservoirs will flood and kill large areas of forest. Roads - 12000 km of roads have opened up the Amazon rainforest to settler's. Cause and effect of the Japanese tsunami.

Tectonic earthquakes are a particular kind of earthquake that are associated with a deformation of the Earth's crust. When these earthquakes happen beneath the sea, the water above the deformed area is displaced. More specifically, a tsunami can be generated when thrust faults move abruptly, resulting in the water being displaced. of student written work Annotated by. experienced teachers Ideas and feedback to. improve your own work. Essay On Othello! Marked by Teachers, The Student Room and of medusa, Get Revising are all trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd. TurnItIn the anti-plagiarism experts are also used by:

Want to by jerry spinelli, read the story rest? Sign up to view the whole essay and download the bradstreet PDF for anytime access on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Story! Start learning 29% faster today 150,000+ documents available Just £6.99 a month. Looking for expert help with your Geography work? Created by teachers, our study guides highlight the really important stuff you need to know.

Online Cheap Custom Essay -
The Story of Medusa and Athena - DLTK-Kids

Nov 09, 2017 Story of medusa, order essay paper -

Medusa - Greek Mythology

Quick Guide 25 Ways to Stay Well Abroad in Pictures. A person is no longer contagious for cholera when they have no cholera symptoms and no detectable Vibrio bacteria in their stools. Cholera, in story of medusa general, usually lasts about macbeth scene 2 one week, unless severe symptoms develop. Although a person may be no longer contagious for story cholera, the infection does not provide enough immunity to prevent the did jackie person from story of medusa, coming down with cholera again if reexposed to the bacteria. Cholera is an spinelli, acute infectious disease caused by a bacterium, Vibrio cholerae ( V. cholerae ), which usually results in story a painless, watery diarrhea in humans. Some affected individuals have copious amounts of diarrhea and develop dehydration so severe it can lead to death. By Jerry Spinelli? Most people who get the disease ingest the organisms through food or water sources contaminated with V. cholerae . Although symptoms may be mild, some previously healthy people will develop a copious diarrhea within about one to five days after ingesting the bacteria. Severe disease requires prompt medical care. Story Of Medusa? Hydration (usually by IV for the very ill) of the patient, and antibiotics in some individuals, is the key to surviving the analysis severe form of the disease. The World Health Organization (WHO) has maps of current and past areas with cholera outbreaks (see WHO reference).

It is estimated that about story of medusa 1.4 million to 4.3 million people are infected worldwide each year, with approximately 28,000-142,000 deaths per on othello year. Only about one in 10 people infected with cholera develop the typical signs and story of medusa symptoms. Outbreaks of cholera in 2015-2016 include South Sudan, United Republic of Tanzania, and Kenya, with over 216 deaths and on othello most recently, 121 people diagnosed with cholera in Iraq, their first outbreak since 2012 and in Cuba, the first outbreak in over 130 years. The term cholera has a long history (see history section below) and of medusa has been assigned to several other diseases. For example, fowl or chicken cholera is integrative a disease that can rapidly kill chickens and other avian species rapidly with a major symptom of story of medusa diarrhea. However, the disease-causing agent in fowl is Pasteurella multocida , a gram-negative bacterium. Bradstreet? Similarly, pig cholera (also termed hog or swine cholera) can cause rapid death (in about 15 days) in pigs with symptoms of fever, skin lesions, and seizures. Of Medusa? This disease is caused by a pestivirus termed CSFV (classical swine fever virus).

Neither one of these animal diseases are related to human cholera, but the terminology can be confusing. Cholera has likely been affecting humans for negotiation examples many centuries. Reports of cholera-like disease have been found in India as early as 1000 AD. Cholera is a term derived from Greek khole (illness from bile) and story later in the 14th century to macbeth scene 2, colere (French) and choler (English). In the 17th century, cholera was a term used to describe a severe gastrointestinal disorder involving diarrhea and vomiting. There were many outbreaks of cholera, and by the 16th century, some were being noted in historical writings. England had several in the 19th century, the story most notable being in examples 1854, when Dr. John Snow did a classic study in London that showed a main source of the disease (resulting in about 500 deaths in story of medusa 10 days) came from at least one of the major water sources for London residents termed the Broad Street pump.

The pump handle was removed, and the cholera deaths slowed and stopped. The pump is essay still present as a landmark in London. Although Dr. Snow did not discover the of medusa cause of cholera, he did show how the disease could be spread and how to stop a local outbreak. This was the beginning of modern epidemiologic studies. The last reference shows the map Dr. Snow used to identify the pump site.

V. cholerae was first isolated as the cause of cholera by Filippo Pacini in 1854, but his discovery was not widely known until Robert Koch (who also discovered the cause of tuberculosis), working independently 30 years later, publicized the knowledge and on othello the means of fighting the disease. The history of cholera repeats itself. The U.S. National Library of Medicine houses original documents about multiple cholera outbreaks in the U.S. from the 1820s to the 1900s, with the last large outbreak in 1910-1911. Since the 1800s, there have been seven cholera pandemics (worldwide outbreaks). Cholera riots occurred in story Russia and England (1831) and in Germany (1893) when the negotiation examples people rebelled against strict government isolation (quarantines) and story of medusa burial rules. In 2008, cholera riots broke out in Zimbabwe as police tried to disperse people who tried to withdraw funds from banks and were protesting because of the collapse of the health system that began with a cholera outbreak. Similar but less violent public protests have occurred when yellow fever, typhoid fever, and tuberculosis quarantines have been enforced by health authorities.

Multiple outbreaks worldwide continue into the 21st century with outbreaks in India, Iran, Vietnam, and several African countries occurring over the last 10 years (some recent outbreaks occurred in Haiti and Nigeria in 2010-2011, and Cuba in 2016). Why is cholera history repeating itself? The answer can be traced back to integrative negotiation, Dr. Snow's studies that show a source (water or occasionally food) contaminated with V. Story Of Medusa? cholerae can easily and rapidly transmit the cholera-causing bacteria to many people. Until safe water and food is available to all humans, it is likely that cholera outbreaks will continue to on othello, happen. Quick Guide 25 Ways to Stay Well Abroad in of medusa Pictures. What are cholera symptoms and signs? The symptoms and integrative signs of cholera are a watery diarrhea that often contains flecks of whitish material (mucus and story some gastrointestinal lining [epithelial] cells) that are about the size of pieces of rice. The diarrhea is plan termed rice-water stool (See figure 1) and smells fishy. Story? The volume of diarrhea can be enormous; high levels of diarrheal fluid such as 250 cc per kg or about 10 to 18 liters over 24 hours for a 154-pound adult can occur.

People may go on to develop one or more of the following symptoms and macbeth scene 2 signs: Watery diarrhea (sometimes in large volumes) Rice-water stools (see figure 1) Fishy odor to story of medusa, stools Vomiting Rapid heart rate Loss of by anne bradstreet skin elasticity (washer woman hands sign; see figure 2) Dry mucous membranes (dry mouth) Low blood pressure Thirst Muscle cramps (leg cramps, for example) Restlessness or irritability (especially in of medusa children) Unusual sleepiness or tiredness. Other symptoms that may occur, especially with more severe disease, include the situational following: Those infected require immediate hydration to story, prevent these symptoms from continuing because these signs and crash spinelli symptoms indicate that the person is becoming or is story of medusa dehydrated and may go on to develop severe cholera. People with severe cholera (about 5%-10% of previously healthy people; higher if a population is compromised by poor nutrition or has a high percentage of poetry by anne very young or elderly people) can develop severe dehydration, leading to acute renal failure, severe electrolyte imbalances (especially potassium and sodium), and coma. If untreated, this severe dehydration can rapidly lead to of medusa, shock and death. Severe dehydration can often occur four to eight hours after the first liquid stool, ending with death in about 18 hours to a few days in undertreated or untreated people. In epidemic outbreaks in underdeveloped countries where little or no treatment is available, the mortality (death) rate can be as high as 50%-60%. What causes cholera, and how is cholera transmitted? Cholera is caused by essay, the bacterium V. cholerae . This bacterium is Gram stain-negative, comma-shaped, and has a flagellum (a long, tapering, projecting part) for motility and pili (hairlike structures) used to attach to tissue.

Although there are many V. cholerae serotypes that can produce cholera symptoms, the O groups O1 and O139, which also produce a toxin, cause the most severe symptoms of cholera. Story Of Medusa? O groups consist of different lipopolysaccharides-protein structures on situational, the surface of bacteria that are distinguished by immunological techniques. The toxin produced by these V. cholerae serotypes is an enterotoxin composed of two subunits, A and B; the story genetic information for the synthesis of these subunits is encoded on plasmids (genetic elements separate from the bacterial chromosome). In addition, another plasmid type encodes for a pilus (a hollow hairlike structure that supports bacterial attachment to human cells and situational plan facilitate the movement of toxin from V. cholerae into human cells). The enterotoxin causes human cells to extract water and story electrolytes from the body (mainly the poetry by anne upper gastrointestinal tract) and pump it into the intestinal lumen where the fluid and electrolytes are excreted as diarrheal fluid. The enterotoxin is story similar to toxin formed by bacteria that cause diphtheria in that both bacterial types secret the toxins into their surrounding environment where the toxin then enters the human cells. The bacteria are usually transmitted by drinking contaminated water, but the bacteria can also be ingested in contaminated food, especially seafood such as raw oysters. What are risk factors for cholera, and where do cholera outbreaks occur? Everyone who drinks or eats food that has not been treated to eliminate V. cholerae (liquids need to be chemically treated, boiled, or pasteurized, and examples foods need to story, be cleaned and cooked), especially in areas of the where did jackie world where cholera is present, is at risk for cholera.

Outbreaks occur when there are disasters or other reasons for a loss of sanitary human waste disposal and the lack of safe fluids and foods for people to ingest. Story? Haiti, a country that had not seen a cholera outbreak in over 50 years, had such circumstances develop in 2010 after a massive earthquake destroyed sanitary facilities and water and food treatment facilities for many Haitians. V. cholerae bacteria eventually contaminated primary water sources, resulting in over 530,000 people diagnosed with cholera that resulted in over 7,000 deaths. This cholera outbreak spread to Haiti's neighbor, the Dominican Republic. The Vibrio cholerae strain was closely related to a strain found in situational analysis plan Nepal and story leads some individuals to blame Nepalese troops that helped with the earthquake disaster as the source of the Haiti cholera outbreak. In third-world countries, hunger can lead people to examples, inadvertently eat contaminated food and/or drink contaminated water, thus raising the risk for cholera to of medusa, infect malnourished populations. There is some evidence that V. cholerae can survive in saltwater and negotiation have been isolated from shellfish; eating raw oysters is considered a risk factor for cholera, especially in underdeveloped countries and story of medusa occasionally even in developed countries. Macbeth Scene 2? A few people are diagnosed with cholera every year in story of medusa the U.S. Negotiation? Most of the individuals diagnosed are travelers who were exposed to cholera outside the country, but occasionally, isolated cases are traced to contaminated seafood, usually from story, states that border the Gulf of Mexico.

Some individuals are at higher risk to become infected than others. People who are malnourished or immune-compromised are more likely to get the disease. Children ages 2-4 seem more susceptible than older children, according to some investigators. Situational? In addition, researchers have noted that patients with blood type O are twice as likely to develop cholera as others. The reason for this blood type susceptibility is not completely understood.

People with achlorhydria (reduced acid secretion in the stomach) and people taking medicines to reduce stomach acid (H2 blockers and others) are also more likely to develop cholera because stomach acid kills many types of bacteria, including V. cholerae . Quick Guide 25 Ways to Stay Well Abroad in Pictures. It takes about of medusa 100 million V. cholerae bacteria to infect a healthy adult. Because of this high number, significant contamination of food or water is situational analysis plan required to transmit the disease, and story of medusa direct person-to-person transmission is thought to be uncommon except in outbreaks. In outbreaks, cholera-causing bacteria become highly contagious indirectly and directly by the fecal-oral route because of widespread fecal contamination of food, water, and items like contaminated bedding and clothing. What is the incubation period for cholera? The incubation period (time period from exposure to the bacteria to the development of symptoms) may vary from a few hours (about six to 12 hours) to five days, with the average incubation period being about two to three days. Essay? About six to 12 hours is considered a very rapid incubation period and may suggest that rapid/immediate intervention is of medusa required for recovery. What is the contagious period for cholera? The contagious period for cholera begins as soon as organisms are excreted in the feces.

This can occur as early as about six to 12 hours after exposure to the bacteria and crash can last for story of medusa about seven to 14 days. Some individuals who are asymptomatic (infected but not having symptoms) will also excrete contagious organisms for about seven to 14 days. What physicians usually treat cholera? Because most individuals have either mild or no symptoms, these people are either not treated or treated by their primary-care physician. However, in some children and in macbeth scene 2 individuals who have more severe disease, besides the primary-care physician or pediatrician, an infectious-disease specialist, a critical-care specialist, a gastroenterologist, and/or an story of medusa, internist may be needed to help the team manage and treat the patient. In addition, specialists in travel medicine and/or epidemiology can help individuals avoid cholera and/or can give advice about prevention, treatment, and prognosis to those individuals traveling to essay, or living in endemic areas. How do health-care professionals diagnose cholera?

Preliminary diagnosis is story usually done by a caregiver who takes a history from the patient and observes the characteristic rice-water diarrhea, especially if a local outbreak of cholera has identified. The diarrhea fluid is often teeming with motile, comma-shaped bacteria (presumptively V. cholerae ) that can be seen with a microscope. Crash Spinelli? The definitive diagnosis is made by isolation of the bacteria from diarrhea fluid. All state health department laboratories in story of medusa the U.S. are able to perform tests for on othello Vibrio cholerae . Readers may see terms like serotypes Inaba, Ogawa, and story of medusa Hikojima to describe V. cholerae ; they simply indicate which O antigens (O antigens designated A, B, or C) are found on essay, these strains of story V. cholerae . PCR tests have also been developed to on othello, detect the story of medusa genetic material of cholera, but currently they are not as widely used as the immunologic tests based on type-specific antiserum. Definitive diagnosis helps to distinguish cholera from integrative negotiation, other diseases caused by other bacterial, protozoal, or viral pathogens that cause dysentery (gastrointestinal inflammation with diarrhea). What is the treatment for cholera? The CDC (and almost every medical agency) recommends rehydration with ORS (oral rehydration salts) fluids as the primary treatment for cholera. ORS fluids are available in prepackaged containers, commercially available worldwide, and contain glucose and electrolytes. The CDC follows the guidelines developed by story of medusa, the WHO (World Health Organization) as follows: Children 2-9 years: 100 mL-200 mL, up to poetry by anne bradstreet, 1,000 mL/day. Patients 9 years: As much as wanted, to 2,000 mL/day.

Infants 4 mos-11 mos (5 kg-7.9 kg): 400-600 mL. Children 1 yr-2 yrs (8 kg-10.9 kg): 600-800 mL. Children 2 yrs-4 yrs (11 kg-15.9 kg): 800-1,200 mL. Children 5 yrs-14 yrs (16 kg-29.9 kg): 1,200-2,200 mL. Patients 14 yrs (30 kg or more): 2,200-4,000 mL. Age 1 year: 30 mL/kg within 30 min*, then 70 mL/kg over two and a half hours. *Repeat once if radial pulse is still very weak or not detectable. Reassess the patient every one to two hours and continue hydrating.

If hydration is not improving, give the IV drip more rapidly. Of Medusa? 200 mL/kg or more may be needed during the first 24 hours of treatment. After six hours (infants) or three hours (older patients), perform a full reassessment. Switch to ORS solution if hydration is improved and the patient can drink. In general, antibiotics are reserved for more severe cholera infections; they function to reduce fluid rehydration volumes and may speed recovery. Although good microbiological principles dictate it is integrative negotiation best to treat a patient with antibiotics that are known to be effective against the infecting bacteria, this may take too long a time to accomplish during an initial outbreak (but it still should be attempted); meanwhile, severe infections have been effectively treated with tetracycline (Sumycin), doxycycline (Vibramycin, Oracea, Adoxa, Atridox, and others), furazolidone (Furoxone), erythromycin (E-Mycin, Eryc, Ery-Tab, PCE, Pediazole, Ilosone), or ciprofloxacin (Cipro, Cipro XR, ProQuin XR) in conjunction with the following antibiotics in conjunction with IV hydration and of medusa electrolytes: Many antibiotics are listed; however, because of widespread antibiotic resistance, including multi-resistant Vibrio strains, antibiotic susceptibility testing is advised so the appropriate antibiotic is chosen. In addition, quinolones (for example, ciprofloxacin, norfloxacin) should not be used in macbeth scene 2 children if other antibiotics can be effective because of possible musculoskeletal adverse effects. Is it possible to prevent cholera? Are cholera vaccines available?

Yes, cholera can be prevented by several methods. Developed countries have an almost zero incidence of cholera because they have widespread water-treatment plants, food-preparation facilities that usually practice sanitary protocols, and most people have access to toilets and of medusa hand-washing facilities. Robinson? Although these countries may have occasional lapses or gaps in these methods, they have prevented many disease outbreaks, including cholera. Individuals can prevent or reduce the chance they may get cholera by thorough hand washing, avoiding areas and people with cholera, drinking treated water or similar safe fluids, and eating cleaned and story well-cooked food. In addition, there are vaccines available that can help prevent cholera, although they are not available in on othello the U.S., and their effectiveness ranges from of medusa, 50%-90%, depending on the studies reported. By Anne? The vaccines are oral preparations, because injected vaccines have not proved to be very effective. Story? Two vaccines (Shanchol and Dukoral) are composed of killed V. cholerae bacteria and by anne bradstreet don't contain the story enterotoxin B subunit.

Unfortunately, both offer protection for only about two years, although one report suggests that Shanchol is about 65% effective over five years. Both vaccines are usually given in two doses, about one to six weeks apart. Unfortunately, the examples vaccines have limited availability; their recommended use is for people going to areas of story known outbreaks with the likely possibility the person may be exposed to plan, cholera. Some researchers suggest this limited oral vaccine availability should be changed and cite data that oral vaccine may help limit outbreaks, even after they have begun. Research is ongoing; a research study in of medusa Haiti will try to determine if a two-dose vaccine in people will suffice to protect a difficult to treat (rural poor) population from marketing plan, cholera and story of medusa thus save many lives.

There are over 30 universities researching this disease (cholera's epidemiology, pathology, immunology, vaccine production, and other problems) currently worldwide. In 2015, about macbeth scene 2 2 million doses of oral cholera vaccine were shipped to various outbreak areas, and currently available information suggests that there was a significant reduction in transmission of endemic cholera; the study will be concluded in story of medusa 2018. In June 2016, the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved the first vaccine available in essay the United States to prevent cholera. The vaccine is of medusa termed Vaxchora and is manufactured by PaxVax Bermuda LTD. It can be used in adults age 18-64 who are traveling to cholera-affected areas of the world.

The vaccine is a live, attenuated (weakened) dose of integrative V. cholerae serogroup 01, the most prominent cause of cholera worldwide. The vaccine is administered orally in about 3 ounces of fluid. It is about 80% effective in individuals challenged with Vibrio bacteria three months after vaccination. The vaccine should be administered at least 10 days before the individual travels to of medusa, a cholera-endemic area. The prognosis (outcome) of cholera can range from analysis marketing plan, excellent to poor, depending on the severity of the dehydration and story of medusa how quickly the grow patient is story of medusa given and responds to treatments. Death (mortality) rates in untreated cholera can be as high as 50%-60% during large outbreaks but can be reduced to about 1% if treatment protocols (see above treatment section) are rapidly put into action. In general, the less severe the symptoms and the less time people have dehydration symptoms, the better the prognosis; in many people, if dehydration is marketing plan quickly reversed, the prognosis is story often excellent. Where can people find more information about cholera?

The following links can provide additional information about cholera: Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter. By clicking Submit, I agree to the MedicineNet's Terms Conditions Privacy Policy and understand that I may opt out of MedicineNet's subscriptions at any time. Stomach Pain Quiz: Nausea Other Causes. Learn about digestive diseases and stomach problems such as acid reflux, GERD, gas, Crohn's disease, gall stones, and ulcerative colitis. Learn symptoms, causes, diagnosis, and treatments. Read more: Stomach Pain Quiz: Nausea Other Causes.

What were the symptoms and signs you experienced with cholera? What treatment has been effective for your cholera? What types of tests or exams led to a diagnosis of cholera in you or someone you know? Post Cholera - Prevention in Community. If you live in examples a community that experiences cholera outbreaks, how do you prevent an infection? Protect Your Eyesight Warning Signs of Common Eye Conditions. Migraine or Headache What's the Difference? Psoriasis See What It Looks Like and How to Treat It.

Health Solutions From Our Sponsors. 1996-2017 MedicineNet, Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Use. MedicineNet does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See additional information.